Lucille Creek Trail, GA
Length: Approximately 1.0 mile
Surface: Paved, Concrete, 10 feet wide
- Stay on trail surface.
- Use Trails only during daylight hours.
- Respect the privacy of adjacent land owners.
- Pass on the left. Keep right when moving.
- Travel in a consistent and predictable manner.
- Stop, look and yield to traffic at road crossings.
- Keep pets leashed.
- Cyclists and skaters should wear helmets.
- Use the buddy system – do not travel alone.
- No alcohol, drugs or firearms (allowed with license) are permitted on the Trail.
- Leave the Trails as clean as you found them.
- No motor vehicles are permitted on the Trails.
- There is a “Walk Only” zone from the Silver Comet connection at Carter Road for 300 yards to the trestle bridge. For your safety, please walk bicycles and remove skates in this area.
- Horses are not allowed on the Lucille Creek Trail.
- Do not use trails during or immediately after a rainstorm.
- Security on the Trails in the City of Powder Springs is provided by the Powder Springs Police Department.
- In the event of an emergency call 911.
City of Powder Springs
History of Trail:
The first phase of the Lucille Greenway Trailwas opened for use October 2001, and Phase 2 was opened in 2003.